We offer five easy ways to receive updates on our new books:
1. Check our website for the latest accessions list. These are updated weekly, and most entries have links to publisher details.
2. Have a look at our new books on the Library’s Facebook page. You do not need to be a member of Facebook to see these.
3. Browse our new books on LibraryThing. This is also updated weekly.
4. Subscribe to the RSS feed from LibraryThing using this link:
http://www.librarything.com/rss/recent/NuffieldLibrary. Once a week, you will receive an update on all our new books via your RSS reader. Please ask us for help if you do not know how to set this up.
5. You could always use the tried and traditional method of coming into the library and browsing our new books shelves in the Current Affairs Room (first floor), on the way passing the noticeboard which displays the covers of selected highlighted items.