This is our first post! Please let us know if you have any suggestions for what kind of content you’d like to see.
- 'Britain not hardest place to escape family background', @ESRC post about @JohnPeterJerrim research "Family backgro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- RT @OxSoc: Respectability is a status marker ie implies relations of acceptance/derogation. Rough/respectable is a status distinction (in t… 4 hours ago
Other blogs of interest
- Second reading
- Bodleian History Faculty Library at Oxford
- Oxford Libraries Graduate Trainees
- Law Bod Blog
- US Studies Resources at Oxford
- Oxford Scholarly Communications Debate
- 23 Things for Research
- Gleanings & Memoranda: Conservative Party Archive
- futureArch, or the future of archives...
- Oxford University Career Resources