This is our first post! Please let us know if you have any suggestions for what kind of content you’d like to see.
- 'Brexit: The EU policy-making state hits the populist buffers' by @NuffieldCollege Emeritus Fellow Jeremy Richardso… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @NuffieldCollege: Congratulations to Yuan Yi Zhu, DPhil candidate in International Relations at Nuffield, who won a @TimesLaw Award yest… 1 day ago
Other blogs of interest
- Second reading
- Bodleian History Faculty Library at Oxford
- Oxford Libraries Graduate Trainees
- Law Bod Blog
- US Studies Resources at Oxford
- Oxford Scholarly Communications Debate
- 23 Things for Research
- Gleanings & Memoranda: Conservative Party Archive
- futureArch, or the future of archives...
- Oxford University Career Resources